Tuesday, February 27, 2007






I decided to kind of do what Natalie is doing so I won’t forget anything about Lilly’s childhood. Well she is the cutest little girl in the world. She is very active just like she was in me. She always is moving… kicking is her favorite thing to do these days. She can now see my face and I know that she knows who I am now. She likes to keep her eyes as wide as she can get them while exploring this new world. I can already tell that she is going to be a smart kid. Yesterday I laid Kenzie and Lilly side be side and you could tell their personalities right off. Kenzie would lay there kind of laid back and just trying to keep out of Lilly’s way- while Lilly was grabbing Kenzie and eating her nose. I’m going to have to teach that girl manners! Just kidding. They are so cute together. Today after feeding and burping Lilly, I started singing songs to her such as “I’m a Little teapot”, “The Wheels on the Bus”, etc. Then I stated just humming a tune and moving her legs to it, and she smiled to me for the first time!! She has two dimples by the way! She’s been getting better, but she has had some terrible stomach problems. She had been crying all day, and would not sleep at all. I don’t maybe like 6 hours in a 24 hour period. Not good. She’s now just being very pleasant. I love her so much.

2 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

Lilly is so cute. I like the headband you have on her.

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

SO CUTE. She is already starting to look a little different. I love those pictures.