Tuesday, June 12, 2007





Hey guy! I miss Chris so much. My parents are leaving the house in 3 weeks... what am I going to do?? I feel like the family is falling apart. We always had GA to go home to... now NY?? That's no home. Ems is getting married, Nat is staying home, Jess is hiding away in OR, Lou is starting a new life in NY, and I'm going wherever the wind takes me. Nobody is together anymore. Have we really turned into the extended family? Now when I refer to "my family" I'm now usually talking about Chris, Lily, and me. What do I call our family? I don't know... anyway Chris called today! He said basic is hard, but he was prepared for it. I'm glad about that. He wants to be Platoon guide... E3 baby!! I know he has it in him. Anyway peace girls!

Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Silly Amy... we will always be sisters. We will never be "extended Family" That term is for our kids to refer to cousins and aunts and uncles.