Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Rainy Day

I love days like this. It's pouring rain outside and the kids are just being so good! It's so relaxing! My house is nice and clean... I feel no stress at this moment. I cannot believe how good my kids are being right now! They are both mesmerized with Blue's Clues. Lucky for me, they have 3 new episodes this week "On Demand". So I'm not bored to death. I feel so restless right now. If I had something to do, I'd do it! I wish Shelbey were still here. She came over last night and we had a great time talking. She is such a good friend. I'm going to miss her when we PCS.

Lily is learning so much right now. I can see her mental growth every single day. I can't believe how fast she is learning. She'll be talking fluently in no time. I am a bit worried about Austin. He's 7 months and is so behind! He can hold himself up and if he wants something, he can pretty much get to it. He just isn't even close to crawling. I don't know maybe my baby timeline is just really off. I just feel like Lily was closer to crawling at this point. Also he really doesn't mumble much. He'd rather just stare and you, kick, and smile. I talk and talk to him, but he doesn't seem at all interested in talking back. But I have heard boys develop slower than girls so who knows...

Anyway it's time to make some lunch and put the kids down in an hour or two.

1 comment:

Dena said...

Well girls do everything sooner, I noticed. Do not worry when Austin is ready off he will go and next thing you know you will miss that little cuddly baby that stayed in one spot