Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday Church


Lately I've been trying to go back to church.  Slowly, but surely I've been working my way in that direction.  I am starting to like my ward.  I'm going to play dates on Tuesday and Wednesday!  There are a lot of young moms!  The lessons were really good today also.  I wish I had taken pictures BEFORE church, because I felt pretty this morning, I'm kind of washed out in these pictures, but I wanted Yall to see my cute family (minus my loving husband), my new dress, and my new hair color, dark blonde.  It's been nice going back.  I know it's not going to be easy, but all I can say is baby steps.  I want my family to be together forever, and I hope I can learn more, and maybe even gain some sort of testimony.  It's a great environment for my kids, and I'm excited for them to experience church.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a pretty family

sixpickychicks said...

What a surprise. You look so nice Amy. I LOVE the new hair color. It suits you well.

Emily Christiansen said...

Y'all are so cute. I think you are always so stylish and your kids looked super cute at church. I love Lily's skirt.