Friday, February 26, 2010

Time Flies


I was looking back at some old blog posts today and it’s amazing how fast we’re all growing… even me!  From when Lily was born to today everything has completely changed.  I was so scared back then, and now I enjoy every minute of being a mom.  I’m so ready to have my large family!  People always ask me if I wish I were older, and my answer changes sometimes, but I have to say that I love it.  Who knows where I’d be today without them?  I mean they have inspired me to grow up.  They make me want structure in my life.  They make me enjoy the little things… savor moments.  Yeah I could do without the dirty looks and the rude comments, but it’s a price you pay when you have kids at such a young age.  I have such love for my family and can’t wait to one day have another!  I have had to grow up faster and do things I never thought I’d be doing at this time in my life.  But I feel myself growing everyday and have my family to thank.  I can’t wait to see the person I am in a couple more years!   

2 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

You are such a fun mom, and I am glad you have come to enjoy it.

Natalie Putnam said...

You are a good mom. Dont worry about the dirty looks. I get them too.