Friday, May 15, 2015

Mothers Day


Mothers Day was really great this year!  My family let me sleep in until about 10am and then brought me pancakes in bed for breakfast!  There were beautiful flowers in the kitchen and they wrote me songs, drew me pictures, and gave me all the hugs and kisses I wanted!!  I felt so loved!!  
I absolutely love being a mom!!  I'm not the best at it, but I have kids who love and forgive me all the time regardless!    


I sometimes can't believe I've been a mom for 8 years!  That's insane to me!  I just hope I can be half the mom, my mom is to me!  Talk about big goals!!!  She is the most God loving, unselfish, service oriented, kind, funny, positive, beautiful women I know.  Everyone who has even met her is automatically drawn to her.  She's just the definition of good and constantly bright so much light into the world!  I love sharing everything in my life with her!  I love her so incredibly much!!  

Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!

No comments: