Saturday, July 15, 2006

12 weeks 5 days


The baby is SOO big!

Okay so now that Chris and I have officially agreed on giving up our child, we now need to find the perfect family for the perfect child. I want my child to have parents that are just like mine. They are still together, are successful, are fabulous parents, good Mormons (but not Mollys to an extreme). I don’t know I just wish my parents were about 20 years younger and be my child’s parents. Oh my goodness gracious this is going to be the hardest decision in the whole world to make! I can’t see myself giving my baby up to… just people. I know some people can’t have children and will adore this child so much. I want to give someone that blessing, but who is the question. This baby is mine… my blood, my features, my everything… and so I’m going to give him or her up to who…?

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Good luck

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

WOW! Amy you are having a baby. I can't believe it. I never thought that I would be seeing a baby on an ultrasound with your name on top...at least so soon. But I am excited for you and your decision. I know that it is really difficult, but I know that you are making the right choice giving it up. I love you babe! I can't wait for more updates about the baby!