Monday, July 10, 2006

you know you don't have to be a member to comment... good ol' family!

Well today was well completely awful… yet fabulous. I went with Chris this last weekend to Tennessee to visit his mom and to clear a ticket from his record. Well today was the day we got to drive home. Well we were kind of in a hurry to get home due to my first OBGYN doctors appointment I had at 2:00. Well so I really couldn’t eat anything because I get sick eating in the car. So at 2 I got to the appointment feeling all gross from dry heaving hours before. Well they gave me a pap, checked for the baby’s heart rate, and took blood. GALLONS of blood! Well because I was sick that just made me sicker. During the blood taking I swear my whole arm turned black! Okay maybe exaggerating just a little. Well I turned pure white and started seeing spots and feeling dizzy. I tried to walk it off, pretending to be fine, but I only made it to the door then it got so bad that I had to lie down or else I would have passed out. The doctor had me drink a glass of water… the same water I threw up as soon as I left the office. My arm still feels weak and restless. It is honestly KILLING me! Well after I left the doctor, Chris took me to get a bag of popcorn, a big bottle of water, and to watch The Devil Wears Prada. Then we went and ate Hibachi at my Japanese restaurant. He really is a nice guy. OH! I’m having my very first Ultrasound this Fri.! So I’ll post the picture!

2 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

I know how you feel. I just gave blood a few weeks ago, it totally sucked! I am so jealous because I dont get to have an ultrasound until I am 18 weeks pregnant. You should take a blank tape just in case they are able to record it. Cant wait to see the pics!

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

Amy---I can't wait to see the ultrasound! That is so exciting! I am sorry that you were so sick. I am not excited for that when I am pregnant. I love you tons!