Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I'm having a girl!! I am going to put up the ultrasounds tonight... but i'm not happy with them. You can't really see the baby in it. Nat says it's because the bigger the baby gets, the harder she is to see. She is10 inches long! That's crazy!! Almost a whole foot... I'm only 5'4! She is only one pound... but the cutest thing in the whole world. During the ultrasound she was all squirming around. The doctor was trying to get her to turn around so we could see the front, but she was fighting her n moving her cute little face from side to side. She was just so innocent and precious! Dad said he saw her wave and say, “I papa”! haha he’s a dork! But she was defiantly the cutest thing ever. She looks like she’ll have a Bush nose! Well from what I saw! Anyway She’s cute… the end.
Btw... Em, Nat, n Jess- If yall don't start updating yalls... then i'll just stop updating mine in pubic view. I only got blogger b/c yall use it! So yall better get back on the wagon! oh.

1 comment:

Natalie Putnam said...

Yeah Amy, I am so glad we are both having girls. Just get those pictures up soon so we can see the cute baby!