Thursday, September 14, 2006

Well I didn't get to go to my ultrasound apt. today b/c mom was WAY too sick to even move and dad had a work thing. So another day not knowing the gender. My next apt. is on the 20th. They only do ultrasounds on wed. and thurs. So anyway... I think this kid is trying to beat me up constantly. I've never been kicked more in my life. He/ She REALLY wants to get out I tell ya! Chris is the only person to feel the baby move so far. He thought it was so cool. I tried to let dad feel, but he was a little too late. The baby just doesn't like some people I guess. At school b/c I’m just sitting there, the kid just like jumps around my insides. I'm certainly showing now. But people just think I’m fat... I hate that. I want to tell people, and at this point it doesn't matter if I do... but I'd rather just wait until well it's obvious. I am dreading the question of what I’m going to do... I don't think putting the baby up for adoption sounds very loving... I know if I heard that before I'd think badly of the decision. I don't know, I’ll probably just avoid the answer all together. I'll just be rude and tell them that it's personal. I mean it's not like I'm aborting the child! I know the family I’m giving it to... and I know they will be great parents for this child. I'm not doing anything wrong... in fact; I think I’m doing something that is better for the child.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Sorry ams I ment to comment forever ago. But congrads!!!