Monday, August 20, 2007

Dear Daddy

We love and miss you so much. We want to show you by letting you see my first "word". I can't wait to see you out of the phone!!




guess what? Mommy even let me play with her camera!


Sometimes I miss you so much I get a little woozy



anyway I love and miss you so much. I can't wait till I can see you more so we can play and I can sleep on your belly! I love you daddy!

Lily Michelle O'Neal



(I translated that from this that Lily really wrote)…
‘o


\]
\\

==

\i6l][/;
;
l.l3idgfdfry
‘[l.iaaykm-‘ccujl.o.;’/p tjmn, \\ ;,pl”:?
?;/.u[\l;]K/
“+ p;0;o/p’
{( v[
}

}”
”}”
{\
/.’[,;lllk’ cx
[[;m/n \
/

M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh oh we have a budding film maker in the family. Great video shots!!!

Emily Christiansen said...

I think it is cute you let lily type a message to Chris.