Friday, August 10, 2007


Lily is CRAZY! She smiles, laughs, and loves. If she doesn’t want something she will tighten up her lips and shake her face. She loves to pooch out her lower lip. She will jump like crazy in the Jumperoo, but when she sees nobody is watching, she’ll stop until you look at her. Once you do she light up and jump like crazy. She just started really crawling so she so EVERYWHERE! She actually crawled first when we went to visit Chris. She rubs her eyes when she’s tired. Lily loves Little Einsteins. She loves dogs (I don’t know where she got that from) She plays with them and wrestles them for her toys. She squeals like there’s no tomorrow. She has a very high pitched squeal. Lily’s favorite toy is my phone… especially when Chris is talking. She has the cutest smile she is beautiful. Lily and I have colds. We are so sick.


Chris just started AIT. He has been doing nothing since he’s been there. Not because he’s lazy, but because he got bit by a brown recluse. It ate his finger. They had to cut into his finger. Now he’s on bed rest doped out on oxycotton. It’s terrible. What else happened with Chris? Well he got baptized on his birthday. I got the opportunity to visit his. He got really close to the guys at basic.






I don’t know what else… I’ll update later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kay that is just nasty!! I hope his finger heals quickly. give him our best would ya!

Wow Lily is crawling. That is great. They grow up so very fast. Avery loved his jumparoo too It is truely a great invention.

Emily Christiansen said...

I miss Lily already... we bonded this trip to Atlanta. She is totally my best friend now. Chrises finger is disgusting.