Sunday, October 28, 2007

Oh Marie. Frozen Dinners don't do you justice.

Today was great. Well first off let me say that I will actually be in Germany for the next 3 years. It’s 3 if your family comes with. Anyway when I took my friend to the airport awhile back I decided to kind of make a day out of it. Lily and I went to the mall. The Tucson Mall is nice. Anyway I was looking at the restaurants around that mall. I about died…Sweet Tomatoes, Marie Calendars, Tony Roma’s, and just a bunch of my favorites. Well anyway I went home. Like usual I always buy things without trying them on. Well the pants I got at Hollister were both SKINNY PANTS! Those DO NOT flatter my body by any means. So I of course got a lector from Chris :). Well today we decided to go spend the day up there. It was a wonderful day. We went shopping. I got new jeans that look great! We just enjoyed our day. ESPECIALLY eating at Marie Calendars. Chris got this Mac and cheese thing, and I got chicken broccoli fettuccini. He also got the soup/ salad bar. I ate a lot of that too! The corn bread was AMAZING, the potato soup rocked, The brown sugar blueberry muffins were so delish I snuck some home with me haha. And my meal AND his meal was SOOO amazing. We have leftovers! Also they are having this deal so you can get a pie for 5 dollars! We brought home a coconut cream pie :) We haven’t tried it yet, but that place is great! I’ve only had breakfast there… dinner is even better! So what if I enjoy eating way too much!



Amy wives get together once a week now. This week we watched Mean Girls at my place and ate LOTS of junk food :)


















3 comments:

Dena said...

I am so glad you are having fun. But 3 years oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

Okay...if you are going to be in Germany for 3 years...you need to become a lot better at putting a lot of pictures of Lily up. We need to see our Lily :) I can't believe that you are going to be there that long...CRAZY. It will be fun for you though.

I am glad that you got to have a fun day in Tucson. I need to go out to some of these places sometime...though there is no yummy Tony Roma's here.

Emily Christiansen said...

Amy Michelle... put more pictures of Lily. She was just an after thought among all your friends. 3 years is good. It is enough time for you to get use to it all and settle in and feel at home there. Ly and I are already saving to come visit you.