Friday, June 05, 2009

we found each other again!

Givenchy Silvertone Crystal...I found them again!! Finally!
These are my FAVORITE earrings of all time! The only problem is they are breakable. I've gone through two pairs. I just love them. They are my soulmate earrings! I thought I'd never find them again, but I did! I bought some too! I'm excited for them to get here!

Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0017MPP8C/ref=asc_df_B0017MPP8C811575?tag=the004-20&creative=380337&creativeASIN=B0017MPP8C&linkCode=asn
Here's few pics of our life together :)

They came to Belgium with me



They were at Lily's first Christmas.
They worked with a tshirt
They made any look hotter

They were even at Lily's 1st bday!

... and MANY MANY more pics!
(from even back in highschool!)

Can I just add that my very first pair of these earring I owned, I stole from a store in the mall back in MS.
I'm pretty sure they are cursed.

1 comment:

Emily Christiansen said...

You are so funny! I love it when I find something I love.