Saturday, July 03, 2010

Aquarium.

For our first day of our "Stay"cation we went to the Atlanta Aquarium! We had a blast! The kids loved all the fish! Afterward, we ate lunch at the Varsity. Their Orange freeze things are so good! Then we went to the park to play. The kids had a blast and didn't want to leave, but we had a schedule to keep. So we left and met with Natalie and the Putnam's to watch the Avondale fireworks! Kenzie and Lily enjoyed it, but I think Austin liked it the most! He pointed at every firework! And lastly, we all went back to the Putnam's to play with Sparklers. Lily LOVED IT!! We all had a busy and wonderful day!

2 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

Lily's dress is absolutely adorable. I love love love it. The Atlanta Aquarium rocks. I could go there everyday I think. I am glad y'all went before moving away.

Natalie Putnam said...

I was glad you got to come watch the fireworks with us.