Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Morning surprise.

Some mornings before we wake up, Chris brings Austin down to sleep (snuggle) with me for the rest of the morning. I love it for many reasons! Sadly, a big reason is that I hate climbing those stairs in the morning. I'm just getting too pregnant to be constantly going up and down steps during the day. But my favorite reason why I love it is because I love waking up by my little baby sleeping next to me. He is just such a sweetheart and it always makes my whole day better. Chris is so thoughtful! He knew that I'd been having a rough time with this pregnancy so far so this morning not only did he bring Aus down, but he also put Lily on the couch in the family room to watch some Diego so she would let me sleep in a little. It was awesome! I still woke up around 7, but it's the thought that counts!

No comments: