Friday, August 20, 2010

Snuggle Bugs.

My kids are the most snuggly kids I have ever seen, and they are both bound and determined to snuggle with me every chance they get! If I happen to be on one side of the bed they will beat each other up to sit by me! So I’ve just had to learn how to sit in the middle so they can each have their side. It’s so nice that they love to give me loves! Chris is the one they play with and I’m the one they relax with. I love it to death, but I have no idea what I’m going to do when Gray bear gets here! The battle will just get worse! But secretly, I’m excited. :)


Btw I FINALLY got my blog up to date! If you still don't know I blog more on my 365 blog! So if you're only going to follow one of my blogs, it should be that one since i actually update it! http://photography2010.blogspot.com/

No comments: