Monday, May 23, 2016

Stuck.

I'm seriously failing at life right now.  I'm so just blah all the time about everything.  I'm blah about life! My home life, my sleep, my relationship with family and friends, my relationship with Heavenly Father, and the one I have with myself is so unhealthy.  I just want to stay in bed all day and just BE.  I have zero desire to go to church or to live the gospel.  I don't really have a desire to sin either.  I'm just here.  Doing absolutely nothing.  Becoming absolutely nothing.  I'm a mess.

It was only a couple years ago that I read The Book Of Mormon for the first time and decided to leave sin behind.  I had it ALL together!  I was so excited about life.  I was excited about the Gospel!!  I was eating right and exercising, I had healthy relationships with family and friends, I loved my job.  I was so motivated to get to the Temple.

What happened??  How am I here?? I'm not happy here.  I don't want to be here.  I just don't have the motivation or drive to move forward.  I'm stuck.  And lost.

No comments: