Thursday, November 22, 2007

The O'Neal thanksgiving

Today was the weirdest thanksgiving... ever. Lily LOVED it. We decided to treat her. So for breakfast she got...


Oh and she got to watch her morning shows and had a "only FUN" bath!
(no lame cleaning)










Then I SLAVED in the kitchen! We ended up having grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup! EVERYTHING WAS CLOSED!!!

My hair...
Thanks for the birthday money Family!!


overall it was nice spending time with my family... but i miss everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well gee about time you updated!!!! I just love the matching jammies that is so very cute! your hair is great I LOVE it blond really looks great on you!
LOVE YOU GUYS

Dena

Anonymous said...

You are so funny, Amy. You definitely had an Amy Thanksgiving. Remember when you asked for Thanksgiving dinner for your birthday? I think about that every Thanksgiving. Lily's hair is SOOOO long! I can't wait to see her in a few weeks. I already told you, but I love your hair. Keep it blond for while.

Anonymous said...

There is no better way to spend your birthday but stuffing your face with your fingers and smearing the leftovers on the table, and leaving the mess for mommy.