Monday, November 05, 2007

UGH

How could I have done my math wrong? How could I be so stupid? I thought I was completely on top of things and then something like this happens. Chris and I both have credit scores over 700, and now who knows! I subtracted wrong and put WAY too much money in my in credit and paying off my car... and in the calculator I subtracted rent!... I don't know what happened! So if I give them a check and I don't have that amount right now, what happens when it bounces? Mom is WONDERFUL and is helping me out this month and I will pay her back on the 15th, but if they've already took the check to the bank and it bounces... what happens?

2 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

Don't worry about your credit. One bounced check won't ruin you if it happens. Just be careful to not let it happen again.

Anonymous said...

the check would bounce if the money is not there you bank will charge you a bounced check fee and the person can charge you a returned fee.

But if this is the only time it has happed it will not mess up your credit.

It happenes to all of us