Saturday, December 29, 2007

full of love

OH New York you are so beautiful. Pouring snow the other day was such a gift.



Lily you are the most beautiful baby I know.

Cousins full of love Lily’s work of art
Gingerbread and some wrapping paper


You know it used to bother me how my life was always changing. I could never just keep the same friends, do the same things, or be the same person. When friends drifted away I would reminisce on the old times and long for it again. I was never much of a seize the day kind of girl. Now look at me. I’m an army wife. Chris and I decided we love it so much that we are going to make it a career instead of just a contract. That men for the next 20 years or so I won’t be staying in one place longer than just a few years, I won’t be able to keep my friends close, and with change comes change. I won’t be the same girl I am now. You want to know something though? I love it! I love having those friends in the past and moving forward with my family to a new world with the people I’ll call family for just a short three years. Then saying goodbye and starting all over in a new home with a new family. I love that Chris, Lily, and I can be together forever. I love that we will change and have all of our experiences together. I’m happy to say goodbye to Georgia and everything that came with that home. I’m happy to have lived in Arizona and was able to establish my family as being our own with nobody’s help. I’m just so thankful for my family and I’m glad that I can now have one of my own. I’m excited to have a big family with my Christers. I’m glad I chose him.

Love the family you’re in♥Love the family you begin.

2 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

I love those pictures of Lily. She is so beautiful. I love change and I know you will love all the new stuff you will experience and that you will be able to watch Lils experience.

Dena said...

Well Lily is such a beautiful baby!! The picture are great! Well life brings changes everyday and all you can do is embrase them with open arms!! You are a great mother wife niece and friend