Saturday, December 13, 2008

internet FINALLY!

Okay well everything in our home is starting to look up. We just got internet/ cable, our car and household goods are now here, and our family is starting to become more comfortable. Austin is so much fun to have around. Lily looks for him every time she wakes up to see if he’s still here. Lily’s been a little moody today, because her grandma just left. But I think she’s doing great otherwise. Our family is stronger and happier than ever! The only bad thing is how trashed our house is! I’ve only got the kitchen done and I’m SO not motivated to do anything else. These boxes are overwhelming! Also I think our couches have to be the ugliest couches ever! If we were richer I would have a huge bon fire simply to have these two couches destroyed so nobody would have to look at them ever again. But we’re not so we will have to look at them for the next 40 years of our lives. Hopefully our kids destroy them before the 40 years are up… so we’ll have an excuse to buy new ones. Anyway here are some pictures off my camera.


The day Austin got sent home/ Lily got to meet him
who is he? first hug
WELCOME HOME AUSTIN!!!!family time
"where's Austin's nose?"

Austin's first Bath
(at home)





Look at that cute clean fuzzy hair!


8 comments:

Shan31772 said...

I didn't think it was possible, but he's even cuter in person!

Tonya Williams said...

Oh my goodness!! He is so precious! He looks so much like you! If i were you I would just take it one thing at a time with the house. Its not that important right now right?? Anddddd maybe we can go to Ikea and check out a new couch! Oh and when are you coming to GA? I'm moving out there after Christmas! Love ya'll!!

Tonya Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Christiansen said...

Yay, more pictures! He is so cute!!! He looks so tiny next to Lily.

Anonymous said...

Hey the couches aren't that bad.

Anonymous said...

cool blog

Anonymous said...

Although we have differences in culture, but do not want is that this view is the same and I like that!

Anonymous said...

It seems a little more than I need to check the information, because I was thinking: Why does not my GLOG these things!
fishing net