Monday, December 22, 2008

O'Neal Christmas Eve '08

(the family room)


Since we are going to my parent’s house for Christmas, we decided to have our own little early Christmas this year. I wanted to have a Christmas with just my little family… and besides my sisters REALLY helped us out this year when it comes to presents! I have the BEST family EVER! Anyway so Santa will come tomorrow instead of Wednesday.
Today we had our Christmas Eve. We listened to Christmas music, ate ham and other fun treats, had the fire going, and just hung out as a family! Then we watched Charade, put the kids to bed, and started getting Christmas ready. I’m so excited to post pictures of tomorrow… I think it looks great!
I love being on the other side of things now. It’s a bit more stressful, and I’m sure it will be A LOT more stressful when I actually have to go shopping, but I really enjoy seeing things from the parent’s eyes. Being a mom is so much fun during Christmas! Even cooking and cleaning is more exciting! I guess it’s because it’s not just everyday cooking… it’s CHRISTMAS! I’m SO excited to watch Lily open her presents tomorrow! Whenever family or friends have brought her presents in the past week or so she has been so excited! Everything is like winning the lottery to her! Her eyes light up, she gasps, and then she’s in heaven! And so am I :)
Also this is Austin’s first Christmas… ever. He won’t really enjoy it… but that’s okay. He’s a present himself! But I’m glad that he’s apart of the family now. Having four stockings hanging up just feels… right. He’s just so CUTE!!!

Our small Christmas dinner
(excited for the REAL meal at my parent's)
Don't forget to watch the video!!!


6 comments:

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

I can't wait to see you this week! I love your Christmas decor. That video of Lily is so cute! I can't wait to see her.

Lyle said...

Lily is the cutest dancer ever!!! I can't wait to see her in a few days (and you, too). Drive safe.

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from me.

Anonymous said...

Very good!

Anonymous said...

It seems my language skills need to be strengthened, because I totally can not read your information, but I think this is a good BLOG

Anonymous said...

Some of the content is very worthy of my drawing, I like your information!
Special Net