Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Austin in ICU





Hey everyone, it's Natalie again. I just wanted to do a quick update for you. Here are some pictures of our little Austin from this past week. He has been such a good boy. He was in the High ICU until Sunday morning, then they moved him to the step down ICU. In the step down ICU, he has had his own room and Amy has had to stay with him all day and night. He had most of his tubes removed before being transferred to the step down ICU.
Amy was able to bring Austin home today. She had to attend hours of classes today to learn everything she needs to know to take care of him and he had to pass all his tests. He even had to pass a car seat test to make sure he would be able to breath right while in his car seat.
I will post again when I get more information!

5 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

I am glad he was able to come home! I am excited to see more pictures of him in some of his cute outfits.

Anonymous said...

I know bringing a new baby home is always stressful even when they don't have a special need. We will keep you all in our prayers that God will strengthen you and Austin and prepare you both for the surgeries. Hugs and kisses to Chris, Amy, Lily & Austin
Love Reba

Anonymous said...

where you come from!

Anonymous said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!

Anonymous said...

Although from different places, but this perception is consistent, which is relatively rare point!
Rope,Twine