Sunday, March 21, 2010

dreams.


As a child everyone has dreams of who they’re going to become… their house, their career, their spouse, etc. My dream from a very young age was to become a stay-at-home mother and a together forever wife. I wanted to be just like my mom. She stayed home with us… yeah because she didn’t work we didn’t always have the coolest clothes or all the best toys, but the one thing we did have, and the thing I cherish the very most was family. I had four amazing sisters, parents that loved me, and a house that felt like home. I know my choice to stay home with my kids will be hard, but having a big family is and always will be my dream. Chris and I are so excited to have our third child on its way. I just feel so blessed with everything and everyone in my life. I feel like everything is coming together perfectly for this moment in my life. Everything feels right. I know that choosing to have a big family has its hardships… trust me I’ve watched my mom for years. It’s not easy. But my sisters and I are best friends and will always have each other. We grew up together in a home that family was our priority. I hope to bestow the same values on my own family!

1 comment:

Natalie Putnam said...

Ams, you are such a good writer. I agree with everything you said. Being a stay at home mom is amazing!