Friday, March 19, 2010

Guess What??

Yes, it is true. I'm 13 weeks pregnant with my baby #3! I'm so excited for my happy little family to grow. As I've always wanted, my kids will be almost exactly two years apart. I'm just so blessed and ready to hold another little O'Neal in my arms!

I got my first ultrasound today and it was not a pleasant experience. I guess it was my tiny breakfast, fast waking up, or driving around, but I was sick all morning! It was a beautiful day too. I threw up constantly, once in front of everyone. I was utterly embarrassed. My shirt was ruined. Luckily I had a tank top underneath… you know so I could look trashy for the rest of the day. But the prize was worth it. I loved seeing my little fetus! I got great pictures! I was a bad day and a great day. Funny how seeing your little one can change everything!

7 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

Yay Amy! I am so excited for another cute niece/nephew. Congratulations!!! I hope the third is as cool as Lily and Austin :).

Natalie Putnam said...

WOW! That is awesome. I am so happy for you and Chris. Lily is going to love having another little baby to hold. Just make sure you dont move anywhere before I get to hold the little boy or girl.

angelle said...

Congratulations Amy!!! Wow, to have three little ones, I can't even imagine! That is so exciting!

Olivia said...

EAKKKKK!!!! That is so exciting Amy! I am so excited for you! Congrads!

Eve Swenson said...

Amy and Chris~
I couldn't be happier for you. Congratulations! How is Austin doing? I have been looking for an update. Our prayers are with you.

Love~Aunt Eve

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

Yeah Amy! That is exciting news. I hope that you are feeling well.

Unknown said...

We are so happy for you Amy. Give your cute family a big hug from us!