Monday, March 22, 2010

The Story.

Chris and I have had our hands full with our first two kids and weren’t quite ready for a third baby yet. I knew I wanted more kids, but the time wasn’t right for us. I was on birth control and everything, but I guess I just take after my mom. My mom is very fertile; she had a couple of us on birth control. At first when Chris asked me to take a pregnancy test, I thought it was an absurd idea. But during dinner one night I felt a little nauseous so I decided to just go ahead and take the test so my head would stop playing games with me. I honestly had no idea it would read positive so when it did it kind of caught me off guard. I mean don’t get me wrong I want more kids, but I wanted it to be on my time. But after a few weeks of getting used to the idea, I started to become excited. I love Chris and would love for our family to grow. I feel very blessed. I love my kids so much, and all I want them for them is a family! I want them to have sibling to play with, fight with, and grow up with! I have been a mother my whole adult life and I enjoy every second I get with my little ones! So bring on baby number three!!

No comments: