Saturday, September 11, 2010

9/11

Today was both relaxing and frustrating! I woke up and Chris made me cinnamon sugar toast and chocolate milk for breakfast. We had Macintosh candles going and the house was cool. It felt like a fall morning and very nice! Then later that day I started my quest to induce labor naturally. I tried everything... I MEAN EVERYTHING> And of course nothing worked. I guess my body is just not ready. It's just so stressful wanting him to be born before my birthday! Oh well.

Also today is September 11th so I hope everyone took the time to remember 9 years ago!!
I remember my mom waking me up to watch the news. She did that all the time so I didn't really take it seriously. Then I went to school and everyone was talking about it. Now that I'm older I can see how important that day really was, but back then my mind was just not there yet.

No comments: