Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Great day!

Today I was in rush mode to get everything I need done before baby Grayson comes. So I got my hair done this morning by my friend, Jenna. Then I went to Natalie's to see my crazy kids and Lily told me I looked just like Ariel from The Little Mermaid. After that I went and got my nails done (thanks Nat)! All the ladies in there were so nice! They were telling me that Grayson will be born in the year of the tiger and that he'll be a strong willed boy. Afterwards, I went back to my sisters and together we went to the garden near her house to take a few "just in case" maternity photos. Nat's the best!! And lastly, I went back to her house to eat dinner that my mom made and hangout with my amazing family!! Great day!!

1 comment:

Natalie Putnam said...

It was a fun day :) Love the picture!