Saturday, December 01, 2012

Feeling Good.

Before Aus passed away Feeling Good by Michael Buble was my absolute favorite song and I used to sing my heart out and was so overly grateful (not religiously) for everything I had and all the love in my life. It was my theme song. But a couple days after Austin left us, it was on and the hatred for that song was beyond words could describe. I did not want a new day or a new dawn and I definitely was NOT feeling good. It's funny because since then I've healed so much and have come to an understanding and acceptance on his death, but every time that song comes on I still rush to change it. It's a song from my past and I just have no desire to hear it again. Anyway It just came on and I was planning on trying to listen to it and about three seconds into the words I had to rush to change it, it's weird how a song can take you back to a place and time and remind you of feelings you don't want to feel.

No comments: