Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Barcelona Spain :)




Lily wasn't sure about the beach

I felt at home eating
Dunkin' donuts
starbucks
hardrock cafe
pans and co
pizza hut
GREAT PREGNANT FOOD!!!


She didn't understand that she was supposed to look at the camera in most of these family pics



She decided that liked the beach on the very last day :)



Seriously I LOVED barcelona! It was gorgeous, fun, and so relaxing! I could have stayed forever! We had so much fun! I love family trips!
Oh and we ate so good!
Okay now I want to go back :)
***And a special thanks to Grandma Rosie for the Christmas present that made it possible for us to take this trip! Thank you so much! I hope you still read our blog!***

4 comments:

sixpickychicks said...

What a gift to get to go to Spain. Did you go to the market? I am glad you got to eat some of the food you love, but we LOVED the foods of Barcelona.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. I am glad you got to eat some good food.

Nataile

Emily Christiansen said...

Man, I am so jealous. Spain is high on my list of have to go places. It looks like y'all had a great time.

Dena said...

I am glad you got to have a great time man that starrbucks looked good.
tell cvhris he need a pedicure!!