Wednesday, May 07, 2008

girls day off!


Yesterday 3 of my friends and I got together for a relaxing lounge day. It was really fun! We ate lots of junk, watch movies (we talked through the whole thing lol), and then went outside to layout for the rest of the day. The sun was so nice! Well Lily was just running around the yard the whole time. She was being so cute!! I made mom's Caramel popcorn and it was SO GOOD! Everyone loved it! My friend, Tana, and I got a weird rash on us (on our chests and arm) it was so weird. Tana thinks it's from the sun, and Tricia thinks it's from the grass. Either way it ITCHED! I put some clinque face lotion on it last night and it went away... so I guess a light lotion was all I needed! Anyway Today I've been deep cleaning my house. It's pretty much done and it feels nice to be in a clean house. I've been so busy this week... cleaning my house got neglected. Anyway Lily is napping so I'm just enjoying a nice break!

1 comment:

Emily Christiansen said...

It sounds like you had tons of fun with your friends. You probably got sun rash... was it more if a strange pattern instead of bumps? If it was, that was sun rash. I get it ALL the time.

I love having a super clean house. It feels so good and I am so much more relaxed in my house.