Saturday, May 31, 2008

Baby's showing

I missed this from my first pregnancy and today was the first time it happened again!!

I always sleep on my belly until I'm just too big to. So I woke up this morning and rolled over on to my back and their bubba was... just floated right up! Just a little bump on the left side of my lower stomach! It looked so deformed when I tried to suck in my belly and everywhere sunk in but that one little bubble! SO CUTE! Chris loved kissing it and helping Lily "be nice to the baby" haha. Then when I stood up to pee I felt the bump move and it was gone! So I now have something to look foward to in the mornings! I remember the first time it happened when I was pregnant with Lily... I was pretending I wasn't pregnant in Utah laying in my grandma's bed. Oh how the times have changed! But it happened every morning after that so hopefully tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool. I love when you can start feeling like the baby is really there instead of just sick.

Natalie

Emily Christiansen said...

That's so great. I am excited to experience that when I am pregnant.