Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 10


Today was a pretty exciting day for Lily.
She started a new gymnastics class, got to go to Panera for lunch, and she got to come with me to my 20 week ultrasound!  She LOVED it! 

Some of my favorite Lily quotes:
"how are we going to look at the baby? I don't want them to take off your belly"
"She's so cute, I want to bite her... I really think she wants to bite ME!"
"she's cute, but not TOO cute"

Oh and Claire is definitely a girl!  My due date got switched from the 31st to the 25th, which is like skipping a week of pregnancy for me!  Yay!  She LOVES her hand up by her face like Grayson!

Here is a picture from today of The O'Neal Girls! :)

2 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

I love ultrasound days. They are always so fun. Glad our little Claire is still a girl. I can't wait to hold her. I just hope she doesn't bite ME!!!

Love the picture of the Girls.

Amy Ellen said...

aw, haha Lily cracks me up!

This picture is really sweet :)