Tuesday, January 17, 2012

hatin'


I really don't like comments like this...

"I'm not Hot or gorgeous. I don't have an amazing figure or a flat stomach. I'm far from being considered a model but, I'm me. I eat food, I have curves, I have more fat than I should, I have scars, I have a history. Some people love me,some like me, some hate me. I have done good, I have done bad. I love OH's and I go without makeup and don't get my hair done. I'm random and crazy,I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. I am who I am, you can love me or not. I won't change!! And if i love you, I do it with my heart!! I make no apologies for the way I am."

I'm all for loving yourself, but that's not what these sound like, they sound like you've given up and now want everyone to accept it.  What ever happens to trying to become a better person??  Shouldn't we all be trying to improve and be better?  I mean, I have history... you all know that.  I got married and had a kid at 18... and it was choices I made that led me to that.  But instead of just accepting myself as some loser, I keep improving and kept bettering myself.  And I will keep becoming better everyday!  Why should you just accept your flaws and weaknesses?  Yes, there are things we can't change about ourselves and it's good to accept and even embrace those things, but if you CAN change it, then do!  Don't settle for being who you are when you could be so much better!  Okay y'all can hate now lol...

No comments: