Friday, September 14, 2007

5 wifes for one

4 wives and I have bonded so much. We are all into photography so we are going to take one of those free photography classes on Base together. Next weekend I'm hosting a little get together with all the girls and their husbands. It'll be fun. This weekend is Octoberfest. I think Stacey and I are going to go out on a double there. Maybe Aubrey too! I hope so! I love it so much here. I am with the man I love, I have great friends, I am taking BIG steps towards adulthood. I pay bills, rent an apartment, I'm on a schedule I wake up at 8 and go to bed at 11. I'm taking better care of Lily now. I'm also taking care of all the little things in life. It's defiantly an eye opener... but totally WORTH IT!










2 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

I'm glad you are making such good friend. They all look really nice. I can't wait to see more pictures of your apartment!

See you and Lily SOON!!!!! I can't wait!

Emily Christiansen said...

I am so happy you are liking it out there and that you are making good friends. I thought you were going to be in New York next weekend? weird y'all have October fest already, as it is still September. DON'T DRINK! Post pictures of the Lily Pad.