Wednesday, September 12, 2007

cameras dead

so i have to charge it, but in the time being i'll tell you how I've made this place home.

Lily's room is so cute! I went to the thrift so and got her two more toys so she has three toys and her bed. I put some pictures of her up and in those letter I did ONEAL I wrote out “the lily pad” I thought it was clever.

The bathroom is just black… but I like it (btw my apartment color is black.

My room/ family room is my favorite!! We got a GREAT DEAL on a really nice tv!! I have a mirror hanging up with pictures paralleling the top and sides. The over my bed I have a slightly bigger pic of Chris and me. Above the tv there the American soldier poster and two picture frames to each side. The couch rocks… it is SO comfortable! It looks so good and the sides come up so you have like a cup holder and stuff… I can’t believe I only paid 50$ for it!

The kitchen is pretty lame. I have pictures on the fridge. It’s pretty much the same as in those pictures before.





...and that is my update.

2 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

Good deal on the couch! and I love the Lily Pad... super creative. I am excited to see pictures of everything.

Dena said...

WOW everything sounds like it is coming along. GREAT deal on the couch.