Monday, September 24, 2007

New York here I come!

Well my birthday was better than expected. Chris didn't have a pass but they let him go for a little while, but he couldn't stay the night like everyone else. But who cares... he was there! um. I can't wait to go to NY... I hope we have fun and not sew the whole time :). Lily is the greatest daughter a girl my age can have. At this age atleast. She is SO much fun and not too needy. Well compared to what I expected. Just wait, because I said that, tomorrow she will begin the terrible two's early.

1 comment:

Emily Christiansen said...

I am sure you will have tons of fun in New York. Lily is a really good baby... though she wakes up REALLY early in the morning. I hope you are getting better at getting up when she gets up. Make sure you go shopping at H&M.