Monday, September 10, 2007

cars, love, and life



I love this place so much. Today in rained like 1/2 a mile away and you could see it coming down.



And there was a HUGE FULL rainbow across the sky. It was beautiful.this is really how it is out here... cool huh?
I've been keeping my apt clean, and nice. I always have candles light and soft music playing. It makes the feel of the apt. nice. Oh and I’ve been cooking!! Kind of… Just simple things really. Last night we had tomato soup and grilled cheese, this morning we had breakfast burritos, and spaghetti for dinner. I feel so domestic.
















She's not crying... it's water from shower I wouldn't usually post this here, but I think it is beautiful

lily fighting the whole diaper thing






2 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

Thanks for posting the car photos. that picture of Chris and Lily is beautiful! I am glad to hear you are enjoying living in Arizona.

Natalie Putnam said...

Love the car. I can't belive how cute LILY is! I hate not seeing her every sunday. Life sucks here in GA without you all. I'm glad you love Arizona. I here it beautiful there. I can't wait to see you guys again. Have fun together. You are a cute family!