Sunday, November 23, 2008

baby update 1- 10:30 pm

(camera pic... no good)
I’m here… and it turns out they may not have to induce me after all. I’m having contractions on my own (having one)… okay better. Anyway We got here at 8 and it’s now 10:30. I think they’re going to see how far along I am at midnight. My contractions are about every 3 minutes right now. It’s funny every time I write that word I have one… anyway It’s definitely happening! I miss Lily so much already. I rarely ever leave her over night. I always say goodnight and that I love her before she goes to bed… apart of me always gets scared that I won’t see her in the morning. Anyway changing the subject…I past out when they gave me the IV. I got SOOOO tired right now after, but they gave me apple juice and now things are better. Anyway one of us will update later.

3 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

That is so cool. I can't believe you are already in labor without any help! Very Cool!!!

Talk to you later.

Tonya Williams said...

YAY!! I'm so excited for ya Ames! I hope everything goes good! They always say the second is easier than the first. Anyway Hope to get an update soon!! Love ya'll!

Anonymous said...

oh wow Amy I have my puter on and will keep checking on how you are.

Dena