Sunday, November 23, 2008

baby update 2- 11:55 pm

The monitors
I'm SO hungry, Chris is DEAD asleep and these contractions are getting a little worse. I'm really tired but there's no way on earth I'll be able to fall asleep! My back is KILLING ME! I forgot how much i hate labor! Seriously... death. Earlier I heard this woman screaming at the top of her lungs... she sounded like she was on her death bed... and then I heard her stop and then the only thing I could hear was a sweet baby crying. It scared me at first, but the baby reminded me of the mission I'm on. I wish Chris would wake up and keep me company, but he really should get some sleep. WOW this baby wants out!

2 comments:

Tonya Williams said...

Hey friend! I'm loving the updates! I'm going to stay awake as long as I can! Do you have yahoo messenger or AIM?

Anonymous said...

ya labor sucks i remember with Josh That is why i like the whole knock me out I dont wanna feel a thing bit!!