Monday, November 24, 2008

baby update 5- 8:35

(my company)
I’m so tired! They gave me that ambian and I slept okay… but not well. Chris is back. He couldn’t sleep so he went home to shower. He smells really nice and fresh. I’m so starving it hurts, but it’s nice to know that Chris won’t eat till I can. He’s hungry too. They upped my dosage so my contractions are getting even worse. The nurse said that once I’ve dilated to 4 they will be able to give me an epidural. I feel so drowsy. I really hope that this whole thing turns out well… I really. really hope.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im so excited for you, I can't wait for pictures!

Shan31772 said...

Hang in there, Amsters! We love ya, kid! :)

angelle said...

Good luck Amy! It's great to see the updates.

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for keeping us all informed. We're all praying for you. It's great that Austin made the decision to be born he is gonna be a take charge kinda guy. GOOD DEAL! Love to you all!

Reba

Emily Christiansen said...

I thought I was going to wake up this morning to a baby! I hope you get to a 4 soon so you can get some drugs for the pain.

Dena said...

Amy you arre doing great!! People say that the second birth is easier than the first. You dont have too much longer now