Sunday, April 08, 2012

Easter

Easter is a very personal holiday for me because it hold a lot of promises that I grasp on to every day. Last year on Easter we were preparing to take Austin to the hospital to fix his heart. Well his heart was fixed, but not in the way I would have chosen. But Jesus made it possible that I will get to see my baby again one day and we will both live again one day together, along with the rest of my wonderful family. Jesus is a beautiful man who has forgiven me and has given my life hope and strength. I'm so excited for that day I can hug my Austin again and thank my Savior for saving me every single day. I just can't believe it's been a year since Austin left. I pray he stays close to Chris for the next few days to comfort him and give him peace. I know it's dumb but I'm really glad I let him pig out and eat all his Easter candy last year before taking him to get that surgery done. I miss you Aus, so much. Here's a pic from last Easter.

No comments: