Wednesday, October 08, 2008

home sweet home

I love being at my parent’s home. No matter where I go my parents house will always be the most comfortable place. I love being able to just relax without feeling uptight and in the way. I love being able to leave if I need to. I love being able to just open the fridge and eat whatever. Home just has a nice feeling.
Last night mom made me Hawaiian haystacks and brownies for my birthday! I was SO happy, because I had kind of thought that everyone forgot. We opened a few gifts and then we all went to bed, because we were all exhausted.
I definitely feel at peace here.
Also if you didn't notice on Nat's page, Lily has her ears pierced!
It's so cute on her!!!!

3 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

She looks so cute with her little earings. I am so happy that you are "home" I feel the same way everytime I go to moms house.

BTW - We didn't forget about your birthday, we just didnt know when or where to send the gifts :)

Emily Christiansen said...

I love being at mom and dad's also. It is a very comfortable place to be.

Hayley McCoy said...

She just has to be the most adorable little girl I have ever seen!