Tuesday, October 21, 2008

we broke up

All I’m saying is when I’m pregnant I need to STAY away from any book, movie, or TV series. Seriously my emotions are out of control! I’ve been watching Joan of Arcadia lately. There’s only like 2 more episodes to go and let me say… you should watch that show. There are only two seasons, but it’s really cute. Anyway whenever the characters fall in love, break up, go through a crisis, anything at all really- I go through it too! I swear I feel like I just went through a horrible break up! I want to kill this boy! I have that weird, hard feeling in my heart that I used to get when I’d go through one myself! I feel so uneasy and really just mad! He shouldn’t have hurt her! They were so good together and so happy! They understood each other! How could he hurt her like that! She was lowering her standards to be with him in the first place… seriously she was WAY too good for him! Anyway before I kill someone I’m going to go watch the last two shows.

3 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

I'm not pregnant and I get pretty emotional when I watch TV or movies. I am going to be crazy when I have tons of wacky hormones like you have.

Tonya Williams said...

Haha just today I was watching a REALITY show and my step-mom commented that I looked like I was about to cry! Hahah

Anonymous said...

I have the same name as you... trippy. lol
Amy O'Neal :)