Monday, October 06, 2008

it's fall and things are changing

I went back to the place in Avondale the other day and got a whole new feeling about the place. I saw some of the neighbors, I saw the cars, I saw the yards… it really is a good little place to live. I think the problem I had with it the first time was mainly the kitchen needs help, and the walls need paint. Other than that it’s a cute little home. AND it’s in our budget! Chris said he would paint it for me. I’ve been looking at colors I like at pottery barn and modern baby. Man I wish I could have a whole pottery barn home! Anyway if we get this house we will have a whole basement and nothing to do with it, so I think we’re going to turn it into a playroom! I’m just so excited to finally have EXTRA space! I’m definitely feeling better about the situation.
Chris finally got his orders!!! He’s sending all our household goods tomorrow and our car on Thursday! So it will probably be here in a month or two. Chris will be flying out here on October 21st. I hope I already have the place by then! I’m really starting to feel better about everything now. I can’t wait to get Lily back into a place she can feel free and comfortable in. A place where she has a routine!!!! She has been acting more two than ever these past few days!
Pregnancy is good. I'm 32 weeks now. I got REALLY bad heartburn yesterday, but that has been the worst thing in awhile. Some Zantac took care of that quickly. I’m getting pretty big (in MY opinion). I think I look bigger today than I did yesterday. I’m supposed to be gaining about a pound a week. Overall this pregnancy has been a walk in the park compared to Lily’s. Also I can ALREADY tell that they are two very different people. Lily was SO active, ALWAYS kicking and acting crazy. Austin is a lot more relaxed… kicking is more of a treat now than the extreme amount Lily did (I‘m not going to lie I LOVED Lily‘s kicks). I don’t know if that has anything to do with his heart problem, but they are definitely two very different people. I just hope Lily doesn’t kill Austin with how much she’ll probably try to beat him up! I hope she does okay with him joining our family. I think she’ll love him.

2 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

I am so happy you are feeling better about everything. I have been worried. It will be fun to have you just a few minutes away!

Did you get your doctors appt yet?

Emily Christiansen said...

I hope everything works out well with the townhouse. Fixing up a place and making it your own will be fun.