Friday, June 11, 2010

25 weeks!

Wow I can’t believe I’m 25 weeks today! It’s amazing how fast this pregnancy has flown by. It’s probably because I want time to stand still so it goes faster, of course! There are just so many changes going on it’s almost impossible to take it all in. I just want it to SLOW DOWN!! First off, I am scared to death of child number 3. I’ve heard that your third will be the one to take you overboard. I love having two… how bad could three be?? Also about a month after Grayson’s born we’re moving to Colorado! This is a very bittersweet thing for us. I LOVE living near my sister, Natalie! Lily has her cousins near by and we get along so well. Plus it’s nice to have family near by when you’re in the military. Both Chris’s and my family is here! But at the same time, I’m ready to move on in the military. Live on a REAL post for the first time. Plus I love living in the west and Colorado Springs sounds AMAZING! Comparable to Salt Lake City, my first home. Also I just want to be pregnant longer! I love being pregnant! I love feeling the baby move, not knowing what he looks like, etc. It’s a very neat experience! And lastly, I’m dreading giving birth again and I was to procrastinate! But I am very excited to be 25 weeks along! I’m finally in my maternity clothes, but I still fit in all my pants. I hold my babies high and in my back, so I’ll probably be able to wear my pants till the very end. I love this, because I hate maternity pants! Also Gray Bear is very active! I love knowing that he’s always there to say hi, and that he’s healthy! I just think this is the perfect point of the pregnancy!

2 comments:

Amy Ellen said...

Uhm...this almost made me cry. For some reason. Maybe knowing that I'll only get to be around him for a couple weeks, or maybe because I want to have a baby! But, regardless, this is really sweet. And we call my little brother (Jason) Jay Bear to this day :) LOVE that nickname for Grayson!!

Emily Christiansen said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl ever!!! I think you will love the new adventure in Colorado. I am excited to come visit you there.