Tuesday, June 01, 2010

French Toast!

It's so weird that I crave French Toast so often. And whenever I give in, Grayson dances around like crazy for hours afterwards! These cravings are going to make me BLOW UP!! I mean if you read my Facebook statuses, you'd think my house was a constant buffet! We LOVE to eat! It's so hard to fight these cravings though! With Austin I craved tacos from On The Border. I could eat 3 or 4 of them daily if we had the money. Now I can’t stand them! I hope I still like French toast after Grayson is born! It’s like the only food that sounds good these days!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

You weigh like, 22 pounds total body weight. You are sooo tiny, please don't stress over what food you are eating and eat up!!! Grayson is hungry:)

Natalie Putnam said...

I crave french toast also, and I'm not even pregnant. I think I would make it everyday if was as easy to make as cereal.

Amy Ellen said...

If only we could all crave Veggies like we crave sweets. :) I've been craving marshmallows and chocolate chip cookies lately. haha

Emily Christiansen said...

Mmm... french toast. I wonder what I'll crave when I am pregnant.