Friday, June 18, 2010

smells.

I am a smell addict right now! If I like a smell I will stand there and just breathe in and it’s amazing. You can never really understand what certain smells can do to you during pregnancy. I have no way of explaining it either. It’s almost like a drug… you more you get, the more you want! Also you crave the smells ALL DAY LONG! I know it sounds weird, but it’s my biggest weakness right now. The smell that seems to have the biggest impact on me right now is the smell of the air conditioning when you first start up the car. It only lasts a second, but I LOVE it!! Also tires, dirt, the iron, asphalt, home depot, gasoline, bleach, any cleaning sprays or detergents really, and MANY MORE! The main smell I CANNOT stand right now is the smell of outside! I don’t notice it as much when I’m outside, but if someone comes inside from being outside it’s horrible! Ew… I’m grossed out just by thinking about it!! Anyway there one of my many weird pregnancy cravings!

No comments: