Monday, November 28, 2011

Austin's Birthday.

Thanksgiving in Michigan. It was a hectic week for sure, but the best part was Austin's birthday. I loved being surrounded by people who believe in the same gospel as me. It was SUCH a comfort to go from crying to laughing about what things will be like when I see him again. There is SO much comfort in religion. I don't think you should just have religion for comfort, but it sure does help when you're feeling down.

I also felt a lot of love for Emma Smith that day.
I couldn't imagine how much she loss. My loss was nothing compared to hers yet her faith stayed strong and she kept going.

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."

I really enjoyed this video on his birthday.

1 comment:

Marilyn Williams said...

I love this video! Thanks for sharing. I have two older sisters who lost adult children and my first cousin lost her baby boy in Afghanistan last year. They are all LDS. The gospel was their saving grace. Its still hard for them, but they know they will be together again for eternity. You're right, it is so peaceful and comfortable to be surrounded by people who share and support your beliefs.